Tuesday 10 April 2012

L.I.L.Y Stella McCartney

                                               L.I.L.Y Stella McCartney Perfume Review




The fashion designer Stella McCartney launches her second fragrance, a fragrance named L.I.L.Y..

After boots sent me a sample of this new perfume i totally fell in love with and and had to buy the full size. Its not often i love everything about a fragrance and buy it without a second thought as it is quite pricey.

The main Accords are:

Earthy
Floral
Muskey

Its very feminine and fresh, perfect for the spring, think....walking through the flowery meadows :)

I just love it and its my current favourite scent, if i could say one little negative thing then its has to be the perfume bottle itself, it looks great in a picture and from far but when you actually get hold of it has a plastic feel, and paying anything from £60-£70 you would expect a more expensive feel. x



So there you have it, i would highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment