Wednesday 20 June 2012

Soap & Glory Favorites


Soooo.....after reading a lot of reviews on Soap & Glory products I finally got round to trying a few products. I love the pink and girly designs on the products and also that they are lovely quality but affordable to. These are my two favorites at the moment as I have lots more to try.

Body Mist

250ml £6.50

Soap and Glory description:


Featuring notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. Application of this mist may bestow the wearer with a newfound and haughty kind of self-confidence, triggering uncontainable fits of flirtatiousness. Mist at your own risk.

I love this item, its an alternative to perfume on spring/summer days, its so fresh and feminine and now one of my must have items.

My second item is:

Hand Food

125ml £5.00

Description:

Contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

This amazing hand cream has left my dry hands feeling so silky and soft. They feel super hydrated and I have seen instant results.  This is an item I will defiantly be repurchasing.

I am so excited to use all the other products and they really do have a wide range.

More details can be found on their website, link below.


I really recommend the above two products, if there are any others you think I should try please leave me a comment.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love their body mists.

    I'm having a giveaway. F you'd like to enter. :)
    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i love them to! thanks for letting me know about the giveaway :)

      Delete
  2. If you want try some fab body scrubs you can't go wrong with Breakfast Scrub and Sugar Crush Body Scrub!

    ReplyDelete