Thursday 18 October 2012

Freeze 24-7 IceCrystals

Freeze 24-7 IceCrystals Prep and Polish Face Exfoliator 

Wowwwww........this product is so amazing I just had to do blog.

So it all started when I recieved a small sample from a beauty box. I didn't really take much notice of it and then one day whilst sorting through my heaps of cosmetics I came across it again and decided to give it a go.

I have seriously used so many different face wash/scrubs/polish/exfoliators and the one I was using before this was the liz Earle hot cloth cleanser which was the only one that slightly impressed me. 
That all changed once I used the sample of the IceCrystals!

It truely was amazing, instantly I felt my face and neck freshen up with like a mint effect kind of 
feeling which is the only way I can explain it. It did seem a little strong for a minute but soon had a calming effect. You can feel the small particles doing there job as you gently massage into your skin.
Once you wash it off instantly you can feel a big difference, my skin felt so soft as if I had a new layer of skin and for once I did not feel the need to moisterizer afterwards as my skin already felt moistured. 

One down side to the product is that a full size cost £35 which indeed is expensive. However as I saw instant results and there is no need to moisturise afterwards I just had to buy it. I do still think its expensive but the results outweighed it for me this once.

The product is available from most Debenham store or check out the freeze 24-7 Facebook page for details.

For anyone wanting to experience unbelievable amazing skin I would really recommend this product. 



1 comment: